Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blendablities REFRESH - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are just starting on our February 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog like the new colors of Blendabilities! I love Blendabilities and I plan to inspire you with some great projects showcasing them! 
Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 1st week...
I did a similar style card last year and I wanted to show how this fun artsy style can continued to be made using newer stamps and Blendabilities. I first used NEW Bermuda Bay Blendabilities and covered my Whisper White card layer with the Light version with the large tip end. I stamped the Indescribable Gift Stamp Set in Memento Ink on top. You then take the Medium and Dark Bermuda Bay Blendabilities and color in the flowers. I used the NEW Wild Wasabi Blendabilities in Medium and colored in the leaves and stem. Once finished, I framed the image with the Project Life Journaling Pen. Then I added finishing touches like the stamped wording cut in boxes, White Cotton Ribbon and Gold Glitz Dazzling Details to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

7 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

I love how the colors on this card POP. Great job!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way you used colour on this fab card Cindy! Vicky x

Hélène LEGRAND said...

Quel pep's cette carte ! Effet vitaminé garanti ;)

Michelle Gleeson said...

The details are fabulous on this card. The outlining with your journaling pen, the gold glitz (brillant) and the ribbon - all fabulous. Thank you for another inspiring project.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love this look! Beautifully done!

Teneale Williams said...

What a great effect you have created on the background! The image just pops off it.