Tami has a awesome sketch and video this week over on MDS Monday! Be sure to go check it out and then open up MDS to create a page with it! The sketch is fairly simple, so it leaves lots of room for imagination. You can use three photos, like the template, or combine them into one or two, like my example. You group the photos and then drag a photo over into the group. You gotta have just the right photo and I thought this one of my besties on our BFFs' Day Out was perfect.
For my example, I used the designer series papers from Beautiful Today and the images from Painter Petals Brush Stamp Set.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday February 21st @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into
MDS Mondays and our challenges!