Monday, October 6, 2008

Made for Monday

Here is just one of a 6 card set that I just love the colors in this card. It is very simple and clean. Easy to make as well. I will show the entire card set and awesome gift bag on Wednesday.
The idea came from UStamp online class. Brillant ideas for projects and I learned so much from all the ladies there. So this card was created with Tango Tangerine, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I used the Wow Flowers stamp set. Small and Large Oval punch for sentiment. And finally a satin Chocolate Chip colored ribbon. Add the flower also on the envelope. Makes me think of autumn colors.
Speaking of colors, I wanted to share with you some cards that I saw at my upline Wendy's open house. They really stood out to me because of the color combos. Great for a fall/autumn mood, what do you think? Wish I could give credit for them but Wendy has them in hand.
Saturday morning, I opened all my goodies from Stampin Up. I got 10 stamp sets, tons of new paper, Christmas ornaments (class coming up), Create a calendar and decor elements. I am going to do a demo on decor elements at my workshop on Friday/Saturday. I also worked on getting ready for the workshop for those that have replied to coming. Still time to sign up!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: