Monday, October 27, 2008

Made for Monday

I worked on these cards all last week to prepare for... My Christmas Card Workshop! Click to view each of these cards!
They are so beautiful in person!
You get to use the Cuttlebug, glitter
and new stamp sets to make these
EASY beautiful cards!
Which one is your favorite?
First one to post a comment
gets a FREE card of your choice!
Get your Christmas cards made now and enjoy some early holiday cheer before the craziness of the holiday season sets in! PICK A DATE: Friday November 7 th at 7:00 pm or Friday November 21 st at 7:00 pm or Saturday November 22 nd at 11:00 am COST: $20.00 ( you will make 20 cards, envelopes included ) Reserve your spot by Wednesday November 5th! Email me at nutmeg1197@aol.com ** Friends, family and neighbors are welcomed to come! ** For this workshop, you will make 4 cards of each beautiful and easy to make designs shown below. I will also show you how you can take these cards and make them gift card holders as well! You will also be making a FREE special holiday surprise! Hope you can make it!
Cindy

1 comment:

mkc said...

I love them all, but I think my favorite is the red/white and the one done on kraft paper. Miss you. Miss stamping with my friend.

Maureen Caster