Monday, January 25, 2010

Made for Monday

Every year I get a new monthly planner for the new year.  I found this one at Walmart and it is the same designer brand that I always buy cause I like the layout of the planner with plenty of space to write all I have to do each day. I even bought a matching notebook for basic to-do lists and ideas.  I got the laptop bag and some folders that also are matching.  The best part is that they were all on low CLEARANCE!  Love that!

So my yearly planners are never plain on the front because I always put my signature C and the year.  This year I wanted to play with my new Cricut machine and so I used my George font cartridge and cut the C at the size of 3.5".  The 10 is cut at 1.25".  The C is Pixie Pink and the 10 is Wild Wasabi.  Then I added the ribbon I had to match the colors on the inside.  Crushed Curry Dotted, green dotted, black and pink striped ribbon finish it off.

And then I got to looking at the floral on the front and thought it looked like the Kind Thoughts Brocade Stencil from Stampin Up.  Right?  Guess that is the trend this year!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: