Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hump Day Wednesday

Wednesday are no longer good days for me.  I added a day of working in the Atlanta office, Allison now has tutoring after school so I have to pick her up and then it is the rush to get to Confirmation class for Megan and then drive as fast and safely as I can across town to get Allison to dance class in time.  Just call me the new employee of the Mom Taxi Co!

I am also prepping for two events this weekend.  I have been hired to do a wedding scrapbook memory album.  I designed the pages on MDS and then had a first meeting with my customer to show her.  It was so great to use MDS to show her the pattern, colors and layout on the computer!  It really sold her on me doing the album for her.  So I got my supplies and now I will be creating the complete 24 page book. Here is the first page of the memory book to share with you.


Next up on my list is MY FIRST STAMPIN UP WORKSHOP with my dear friend Christine!!!!!  I have the projects ready to go and the make and takes ready to go too!  I just need to work on a scavenger hunt of the catalog and prizes.  I plan to pull some older crafts from my craft shows for the prizes so that makes it easy.  

Have a magical HUMP day!
Cindy 

No comments: