Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My kind of weekend!

It was full of stamping and creating!  I got my Stampin Up order in on Friday and I spent the majority of the weekend in my lounge clothes and in my studio.  I got so much done!  We had a house full of girls, with Megan's friends coming and going, pizza, watching movies like Camp Rock The Final Jam, and then a gathering with our friends for lunch.  My friend Christine came over and she was oohing over the SU catalog and talked me into having my very first SU workshop in October!  So that inspired me to think of a workshop projects and make-n-take.  Excited and nervous at the same time but it should be fun! Show those to you later!
Today's project was invented when I was putting Mary Kay orders in lunchbags for delivery.  I wanted to create a tag to make the plain old lunchbags look a little nicer and to say thank you to those ladies that still order MK from me.  I have a group that still orders from me and it keeps me active with MK.  My friend Monika, did a similiar tag and I loved it.  I used the hostess set, Because I Care.  Colors are Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Early Expresso.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love it!!!! Wish I could join SU I love all of it... You inspire me so much... Love ya