Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Owl Punch Scrap Page

Since my upline Wendy moved away, my sideline Monika has opened her workshops and meetings to us. She recently had an open house right after Convention to share and it was amazing!  She made these cupcakes with the new owl punch.  Adorable, right?
After we ate our cupcake, she let us take the owl topper home to create a card or something with it.  I had bought this paper at Archivers cause I just loved the pattern and colors.  That little owl was sitting on my desk and he matched perfectly!  I did change his heart to match the Rich Razzleberry on this page. Colors are Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.
This page was about my annual trip to ScrapExpo in Atlanta.  This year I went with Kim again and we brought Christine this year. We even went back to my house and scrapped with some of our new finds at the Expo.  It was so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this owl.... Also can you print me a BW of this photo the one you sent me is all pix.. and looks bad I will pay you for it.