Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MDS We Believe

I am taking Heather's Simply MDS 2 online class and I am LOVING it!  I love how Heather teaches us a new tip or trick on how to use the My Digital Studio program. Then she shows us a layout that we can case and learn how to make it our own. 
This page was from Day One.  We learned how to use the photo layouts that the MDS program provides and change it a bit.  I really like the Extreme Elements stamp images on this page and they go so well with the theme of New Orleans.  The LCMS National Youth Gathering was held in New Orleans this summer and my husband and I went as youth leaders with 11 teens.  It was an amazing experience!
You can see the MDS slide show with music on You Tube that I created on MDS here: 2010 GATHERING with TIMOTHY YOUTH  You can do so much with the My Digital Studio Program!  I presented this video to our congregation this past Sunday and everyone loved it!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: