Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hi There! - Artisan Wow

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our June box of Stampin' Up products! This box was full of NEW products that just came out YESTERDAY with the new Annual Stampin' Up catalog!!! So get ready to see some exciting NEW stuff this month! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire you as you get your order of new goodies or prep your wish lists! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my simple "hi there, hey there, s'up" card!
This was an interesting color combo to work with...it comes from the NEW Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. Metallic Gold, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Calypso Coral. See what I mean? But I fell in love with it! Cray cray huh? The card is super easy to make and perfect for a workshop of card buffet. Simple stamping with the Hi There Stamp set found on page 18 of the new Catalog. Add strip of DSP, some yummy twine and gold sequins scattered....done.
Yeah so I went beyond just this card...did some playing with the DSP and made this cute little gift bag to match the card. I love the strips on this paper pattern. So fun! 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!

Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

5 comments:

Becky Cowley said...

SUP?! I LOVE your fancy bag and supa cute card!

Mercedes Weber said...

Oh so fancy with the pop of gold! And the Bag! Love!

Wendie Waldman said...

I knew these images would be fun! Great job.

Jen Timko said...

So fun and it is the perfect card for a class. Love the bag!!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

CaYUTE!!!! I'm also digging that bag :)