Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Celebrating Gold Soiree - Artisan WOW

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are continuing with our June box of Stampin' Up products! This box was full of NEW products that just came out! So get ready to see some exciting NEW stuff this month! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire you look at some new things in a different way! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my circle scrapbook page to showcase the yummy Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper! Did you overlook that paper when you saw it in the catalog? I did.

Last week, I did a gift set with this DSP and I wanted to show you this week how you can use all the patterns of this paper together to create a great scrapbook page. The NEW Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper has a pretty color combination of Metallic Gold, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Calypso Coral. I used the Circle Collection Framelits to cut some of the papers. 
 Then I took the Thick Baker's Twine in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe and sewed it into the Kraft Cardstock. It is much thicker cardstock in that organic Kraft color and works well with this technique. I used the Paper- Piercing Tool to make my holes along the circle framelits while I used them as a guide. I used the most awesome stamp ever called the Alphabet Rotary Stamp! You can change the letters to make it say whatever you like! SO awesome!
Some more NEW products used on this page was the Dotty Angles Stamp Set, Fabulous Four Stamp Set, and Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack with matching Calypso Coral Candy Dots.

 I love to create traditional pages that mean something to me....it was my youngest 12th birthday and I wanted to capture her at this age on her special day!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

11 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

Cool stitching... nitching..kitching.. b.b.b. noooooooo. I won't do it!

*Jane Lee* said...

OOOooooh, stitching in circles... Be still, my heart.

Mercedes Weber said...

What?! Hand stitched! Fabulous Page!

Connie Collins said...

WOW, WOW, WOW...love this page and the stitching is AWESOME!

Becky Cowley said...

Beautiful!

Jen Timko said...

What Cathy said…lol!!! Why, oh why, did I never think to stitch with the template???? This is fabulous!!!

Tami Hewlett said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous scrapbook page Cindy! I love the stitching and circles. Just beautiful! I'm totally CASEing this.

beth rush said...

Love it Cindy! especially the sewing!

~Erica~ said...

You've got MAD stitching skills girl! I have attempted to do this many times and it has never ended well.. LOL! Your stitched circles are perfect! Amazing! Love this page.. so pretty!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

this is simply gorgeous! Never doubt - you are totally ARTISAN through and through!

Cori Kozak said...

So fun! Love the stitched circles! I need to CASE this one!