Thursday, June 26, 2014

Together - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. This week we are catching you up with what we have been working on in MDS lately.
I have been working on two MAJOR projects lately in MDS. One is our recent Disney trip and the other is a baby book for some close friends. I love using MDS Monday challenges and these bi-weekly blog hop to get some pages done for them. I am hoping that I get them done in time to print thru the new printing company thru SU. 

Some MDS techniques I used on this page:
Freeform line stitching with Night of Navy
Freeform Text on a line with "together" on a curve line
Recoloring the washi tape to Calypso Coral
Rounded corners on the photo

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

3 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Love this! The colors work so well with your photo!

Holly VanDyne said...

Ooooh, LOVE how you did the stitching in a circle! What a great page! :)

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a sweet and pretty page.