Monday, June 16, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #70 - Geometrical Birthday


Joan from MDS Monday Design Team gave us a circle sketch challenge for this week. I decided to keep my page pretty much the same as the challenge sketch. I used the color combo of Mambo Melon, Bernuda Bay and Basic Gray. The Designer Series Paper was from the Here & There download. I added some triangle punches filled with color and the triangle stamp image from Geometrical download. Very simple page with a geometrical feel. I may go back and add a few more elements before printing this. Love that I can do that with digital scrapbooking!

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every week.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

No comments: