Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jolly Christmas - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop


Welcome back to the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just finishing on our October 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of super fun holiday products 
from the NEW Stampin' UP Holiday Catalog!!!!!  
I am so blessed that I get to create with these amazing products and share with you all here! Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 13 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on second to last 2014-2015 Artisan Design Team project using the Jolly Christmas Stamp Set and the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack! 
We are finally covering CHRISTMAS themed products! I made two quick and easy cards and some matching gift boxes showcasing the stamp set by using "parts" of it. I used the Christmas Greeting Thinlits Dies with Jolly and Peace to complete the greetings. 
I used the White Thick Cardstock as my base and Oval Framelit layer. I like how sturdy it is to place with one layer of Designer Series Paper and even stamp on it!  I am also loving the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack. 48 sheets of two double-sided designs! A gal can make alot of the same card with that! Then I got this idea...6x6 makes the cutest little box with the Gift Box Punch Board and all I have to do is use the Merry Moments Paper Stack without cutting it at all! All you need is a fancy topper, some cording or ribbon, fill it with candy,chocolate or a small item and call it DONE!

 As the stamp says...HOLLY JOLLY! So I grab some punches, Old Olive Cardstock and the Real Red PomPom Trim and came up with this. Little something I learned years ago from a class of Heather Summers. I am loving the Christmas plaid pattern of the paper stack for the gift boxes! 
Here is a little video I made showing how I made the holly leaves. 
(Still learning on the video so be patient with me, my director daughter was feeling sleepy.)
Both of these are super easy for a demonstrator to teach at a holiday stamp a stack class OR a customer to order the supplies shown at the bottom and make 24 card and 24boxes or 48 cards or 48 boxes in a few hours! 
You could mark some to do's off your Christmas list right there!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Now move on to my friend from France, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below!  Be sure to stop by all 13 of us! Plenty of good ideas to get your holidays kicked off!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute projects! Love how you made the holly leaves, and using the red poms for holly berries is brilliant!

brrenwick said...

Your holly leaves and berries are adorable!!! Love all of your projects!

Martina said...

Cute Projects! Love the idea with the holly leaves, especially the berries!!!

Stampin' Dolce said...

those berries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendie Waldman said...

Love these projects, Cindy. We're the one's who are blessed to have enjoyed and been inspired by this great Artisan team.

Inge Groot said...

Totally loved your tutorial Cindy, how clever! Thanks so much for sharing and love your beautiful projects too :D

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing, very cute idea.

Unknown said...

Cindy how big was the box that was made. I thought they were adorable. I would use my Gift Box Punch Board.

Cindy Schuster said...

I used a 6x6 piece of paper and the S measurement on the gift box punch board. The box is 2" all around.

CreatingwithCaren said...

Love your work! Congrats o doing video's-that is the scary part. Turn your camera sideways when you film. No one told me that when I made my video for Global Events Council. That way, you don't have the black sides on each edge when peoples watch the video.
Keep making the videos!
Caren Curtis