Wednesday, October 28, 2015

CPC Card Challenge #52 - Christmas Cheer

Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #52

Each month in addition to the great 3D projects at Craft Project Central they host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!!  This month's sketch is #52 and I was totally inspired by our card sketch designer this month Christy with her Christmas card.
It gave me a chance to play with my NEW Christmas products from the Stampin' UP Holiday Catalog. I used a sheet of Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper where the patterns from both sides matched pretty well. I cut it 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". You will cut it at 2 1/2" across the bottom and flip it over. I used the lovely tree image from the Wonderland Stamp Set with Mossy Meadow Classic Ink. I gold embossed the greeting and the Snowflake Element. I love the Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape in the gold strip pattern too. 

It is a really great simple sketch so I hope you will give it a try and link your card over on the CPC post!  Also come see what others have made using this sketch! Challenge ends Oct 31st so no time to waste!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

I really love how your card turned out. The DSP you picked out looks so good together! Great job with the sketch!