Thursday, October 22, 2015

CPC Sneak Peak - My Get Well Kit Project

Finally here is a sneak peak of my project over on Craft Project Central this month! I am pretty excited about my project and it is one that has several components that you could use for other uses besides a Get Well Gift like I did. If you have never heard of CPC, then go check it out!  
With Fall and Winter coming, you know that the cold season will be in full swing! How about making a little Get Well Kit to make a friend’s illness a tiny bit better to get thru? This kit comes with a tissue holder, a chapstick holder, tea bag holder, a can of soup and a notecard with matching envelope all in a container that you can carry! Guaranteed to cure and put a smile on their faces!

 To get the instructions for my project, just subscribe to September (or one of our 3, 6 or 12 month discounted packages!)

Are you interested in a free subscription to Craft Project Central for all of the October projects you have seen on my sneak peaks and my project above?  Well...I have one to give away!  All you have to do is pop over to my project at the Craft Project Central website and leave a comment by the end of the day on October 30th.  On Halloween October 31st, I'll draw one lucky winner for a subscription to all of this month's FABULOUS projects!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

No comments: