Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love is in the air!

Here is a retired stamp set that I never got around to creating Valentine's cards with! Truely simple to make. I used my Stampin Up! markers to color in the mailbox in black and the hearts in Real Red.  You huff the stamp with the ink on it to give it moisture and stamp on 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White. The ribbon is an off brand but I had lots of it to do the 8 cards that I made. 
Then because the base card was red, I added another white insert. I punched hearts in Real Red and added them to the inside like they were flowing too.  Now that I look at this, I could have added a stamped swirl behind the hearts.
I hope to take a picture of the girls blowing kisses or a sign saying "Love you XOXO" and mail these out to some family and friends.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: