Thursday, February 10, 2011

For my little sweetheart

I cased this card from someone on Stampin Connection.  I used Regal Rose, Real Red and Whisper White.  I really love the flower part.  I punched a boho blossums in Real Red twice. Then glued one down on top of stamp image.  The next flower I scratched the edges to give it some dimension.  I put a hole in the middle and attached a silver brad.  The ribbon is the 5/8" grosgrain Regal Rose but folded in half.  I used snail adhesive to glue it together.
This card is for my youngest sweetheart.  I have been making these Valentine's items in my studio and she keeps coming in to say hi or see what I am doing but I have had to tell her more than once "out of here, I am making something special for you". So she is super excited to see all this on Monday.
More to come!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: