Friday, February 11, 2011

For my "nutmeg" sweetheart

My oldest daughter is named Megan. When she was a baby, I came up with the nickname "nutmeg" among several other cute loving nicknames...boo, lala, meggo, meggies, etc.  My email even reflects it. And well it just stuck with me when I came to creating a business for my craft show items and then this blog.  She is growing up to be a beautiful, strong, loving, smart, spiritual, young woman. A few days ago, we were talking and she reminded me that she will be in high school soon and I wanted to cried like a baby.  
I cased this card from someone's card that I tagged on my photos long ago. The card is super simple and I love that. I copied the letters from chipboard and then cut them out. I went with the Pumpkin Pie on this because it is one of my nutMEG's fav colors. When you see tomorrow's projects, you will see why I went with the orange and pink on the cards.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: