Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine iPods

I saw this great idea on the Stampin Connection. I also saw it at last year but never got around to trying to make it. You can find the pattern for this on Family Fun website here: ROCK CANDY IPODS  I came up with the idea to have the box part be an actual box that could hold an iTunes Gift Card.  I used the matchbox die cut from the Big Shot.  I just used the measurements to make mine bigger to hold a gift card. The circle dial part is a 1 3/4" punch and the heart is a 1/2" circle punch.
The Regal Rose iPod is for Allison and the Pumpkin Pie iPod is for Megan.  They both have iTouch players so I know they will really LOVE the iTunes GC.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I love it! Can you email me the dimensions/directions for the box? I have a lot of people I give itune gift cards to and they will love this!
j_boylan66@hotmail.com
Thank you!
Joyce