Friday, February 18, 2011

Why I love my digital studio!

A few weeks ago, Stampin Up MDS website had a blog post contest.  You were to post one feature that you love about MDS by Feb 2nd.  Well, I had started to work on it and like always was waiting to the last minute of the deadline to get it done.  Then the flu struck me and my daughter and on my birthday no less!  So I missed the deadline totally.
I forgot about the page for some time and recently went back to it to finish it.  I could not narrow it down to one feature because this digital scrapbooking program is SIMPLY THE BEST! I love everything about it!  I incredibly happy and in my element when creating on it! The original colors were not what you see. They were black, pear pizazz, white, tangerine tango, and daffodil delight.  But I wanted to change the colors to match my studio/office.  I am planning a redesign in my studio next week and I want to get this printed and framed in my room. 
I am loving this layout so much which was inspired by Holly Linford on her Project 52 pages.  I love it so much, I am working on my "project 52" with this layout.  I will share those soon.  I have January done and February designed and just have to put pictures in it.
Have a magical day!
Cindy 

No comments: