Thursday, September 4, 2008

Disney Tip Thursday

So on our way to Mississippi this past weekend, I realized that I had not looked at our ADR's and somewhat a schedule for our trip to WDW in just 10 days from now! I follow the same schedule layout each trip and then save them on my Vacations folder in Word. It helps me to go back and look at our trips when I am scrapbooking them as well as plan future trips of what we did and missed. I do print this out and bring with me cause I also put our confirmation #'s and times of ADR's. We do not always follow this schedule that I have planned cause things come up like a tummy ache/cold or weather or crowds OR a mental mommy/daddy breakdown! Here is a sample of our upcoming trip. Lots of park hopping this time so I hope we survive! Our September trip: Sunday : Check in 3pm at Saratoga Springs Resort - Dinner at Turf Club Bar and Grill at SSR and Downtown Disney Monday : Lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe with Whalen Family - Magic Kingdom Park til close Tuesday : Pool time/lunch at SSR - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom from 5pm til 11pm Wednesday : Hollywood Studios Park with lunch at Sci Fi Diner - Animal Kingdom at night til close Thursday : Blizzard Beach Water Park - Dinner at Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian with Wishes Fireworks Friday : Donald's Safari Breakfast at Animal Kingdom - Epcot Park at night with the Whalens joining us for dinner at San Angel Inn in Mexico Saturday : Check out and shopping at Downtown Disney Store before heading home So this time, we are going to all four parks. We missed Animal Kingdom in November 2007. And for the first time, we are doing a water park there. I will pray for no rain or better yet NO HURRICANE!!! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: