Monday, September 15, 2008

Made for Monday

Today's card was made over my weekend trip to Mississippi. I saw this card on someone else's blog and had to case it! I am having a hard time with that new Tangerine Tango. I am just not an orange lover. Truely, I do not think I own one piece of orange clothing. Really rust, yes but nothing brighter than that.
I used Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White cardstock. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the swiss dots on the white. I used Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango and Summer Sun for ink pads. We stamped the Pick a Petal flower petals and then watercolored the ink on them. Cut them out and placed on card. I used the Wow Flowers Stamp set Thank you and Small oval and large oval punches to make the sentiment.
I really love these two colors together and want to make more of this same layout using different colors.
So we are at Magic Kingdom today! I always walk in to the park and go under the tunnel to see the most amazing site! I think of this quote from a fellow Disney fan....As I take in Cinderella's Castle - a gateway to a land where cares are banished, joy is instilled and childhood is forever reborn, I hear every time, in my imagination, the words, "To all who come to this happy place, welcome" (It is printed out and on the top of my computer)
Have a magical day! I am!
Cindy

No comments: