Monday, September 29, 2008

Made for Monday

Is this not the cutest owl you have ever seen? Allison and I made him together last night. I was looking at this blog below and Allison came into my office and saw it on the monitor. She said "How cute! Can I make him?" Why not! She helped me punch out the shapes and glue him together. Then she picked out the colors of the card and stamped the background. She loved it so much, we made two other fun punch cards that are the surprises for the Halloween workshop. Wait til you see them! We followed the colors of cardstock by Ruth's tutorial and then used Really Rust, More Mustard and Old Olive. The stamps used are from Thankful Thoughts and Embrace Life. http://ruthsstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2008/09/tutorial-tuesday-owl-with-punches.html Here is my little stamper Allison and her creation. She was so happy!

Many family and friends should be getting an email for viewing our Disney Photopass pictures. Check them out! I will have pictures tomorrow and Thursday covering all what we did that wonderful magical week!

Have a magical day!

No comments: