Friday, September 12, 2008

Festive Friday

Festive Friday Share! Here are some of the great Halloween swaps I received on Saturday's Starz meeting. Everyone did a great job! Ellen did the cute little Pumpkin card. Pat Crown did the Sock Monkey card. Wendy Randall did the Haunted house card. I wish I could tell whoever did the Boo card and the Candy Corn card, but they did not put their names on them. Last Monika Davis did the Smores treat bag! That is awesome! Have to make those for school Halloween treats!
Be sure to check in next week! I have several great projects and cards and tips scheduled to post each day even though I will be in magical Disneyworld!
Have a magical day!
Cindy
Monika said that this is a single serving of smores and you just heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds. Yummo!

No comments: