Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Finally, I can show you this great gift package I made for my dear sister-in-law's birthday!!!
The whole thing started with the cutest apron that I got at Target. She wears aprons when she cooks. Then I saw this bag and tag project on UStamp and just had to create it. Then it took on a life of its own! Next was the notepad holder and beaded pen (see close up). Then the clip for bookmark in a cookbook. Last was the big jumbo clip to hold recipe cards. Now I found some cards at Target in cherries print so I bought them so she could make her own cards to send. No picture of them, sorry. I could have done much more but thought enough of the cherries! Maureen loved it all. She is my biggest fan of this blog! Checks it everyday and gives me tips and compliments. She is the best! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!
We are at Hollywood Studios today! Very good lunch at an indoor theater in a 55 Chevy! Here we are the last trip at the place. So cool!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: