Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another MDS Birthday but in a page!

I made this page for my BFF Marisa.  We recently went to Disney together and had such a great time!  We have been friends since freshman year of High School. 
Today is her birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOE!  LOVE YA!
I can not wait to get this page printed up with the other Disney pages that I have been doing on MDS.  You have seen some so far in earlier posts.  I can not tell you how easy it is to use the MDS program!  I might never go back to regular scrapbooking...maybe a little.  I will get individual pages printed for the Disney album that I bought on our trip.  The cost is $2.50 each for the 12 x 12 size.  I am finishing up the book and layout.  I do save tickets and other momentos so I will have to regular scrapbook those in this album.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: