Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hold on to your hat! A MDS birthday!

Stampin Up just announced an FREE upgrade to their My Digital Studio program today!  It includes all kinds of seven new professional print output products including a trifold card, a journal, a 5.5" x 6.5" calendar with easel, and four postcards!  Lately I have been MDS addicted so I am totally excited about new upgrades! Also they just added a MDS website for demos and customers to get ideas and learn about MDS.  You can find it here: http://mydigitalstudio.net/  If you do not have MDS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!  Scrapbooking is soooo easy and now with reduced printing prices, even more reason to get the program! The quality is far better then Shutterfly too!

So after I downloaded the update, I went playing!  I made this super easy card using a trifold card template offered in the program.  Today is also one of my dear friend's birthday!  I made this card especially for Maureen (also a SU/stamped pal). 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUREEN!
I sent her a pdf of it in an email but I will try to print and send to her asap!  I asked her to try and save and print herself and see how it comes out.  Curious to see if it works.
Back to playing and see what else is new!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: