Thursday, October 14, 2010

MDS Disney Trip page 2

As soon as I saw Heather's day 8 post on her class, I knew what group of pictures to use for it!  The last night of our trip at Vero Beach, Marisa my BFF and I wanted some nice family beach photos.  Some memories:  Very windy, Jory was everywhere, I stepped on a snake, silliness to the extreme, and then pouring rain!  But we got some great pictures!
Colors are Baha Breeze, Soft Suede, and Kraft.  Punches are circle and scallop border. Buttons for embellishment.  Stamp image is from Enjoy the Moment.  Fonts are CK Ali and Serif.  All pictures are 2" x 2".  Another great page to do in real but MDS makes it so easy to fill those little 2" squares with photos and center and zoom what you want of the photo. 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: