Friday, October 22, 2010

MDS vs. Real Stamping

 
This is the MDS version of the last page in the wedding album that I created for a customer.  I used My Digital Studio program to make each page and layout of the book.  Using MDS to do this made it easier for my customer to view and me to edit with her and then finally for me to create using real products.  I can not believe how easy it was to use the MDS program for this.
Here is the REAL stamped page of the wedding album.  We did change a few things like the border on the picture from eyelet border to scalloped border and added the silver border around the title.  I had to use guidelines to get those stamped images in a straight row.   I am planning on using this finish complete layout of the MDS wedding memory book to create my wedding album 17 years later.  Better late than never. I will show here when I get it all done.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: