Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halloween 6x6 page

As a Stampin Up demonstrator, we get a monthly magazine full of business articles, news, and LOTS OF IDEAS!  I cased this 6" x 6" scrapbook page from the August issue.  I just love how it turned out!
The colors are Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black.  I did change it a bit and used a different Halloween stamp set.  I also ran the Baroque Wheel in Black on the background.
Then I decided to try and make the scrapbook into a card.  I added the vintage embossing folder to the base cardstock in Basic Black.  Then I took it a step further and added a 3 x 3 picture of my daughter Allison to the card front and put magnets on the back of the card.  It is on my frig for Halloween. 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: