Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary Pair of Owls


My friend Christine "babysat" some of my new SU items while I was on my Disney vacation recently.  She had lots of fun and showed me a card that she cased from the SU catalog.  I just loved it!  My parents' 43rd anniversary was coming up so I also had to case the card for these two important people in my life in honor of their love for each other.  The card just suits them too. 
Colors are Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  I used the border punch, the owl punch, trio flower punch and the bird punch.  I used a retired stamp set for the sentiment and another floral stamp on the lady owl.  The Very Vanilla measures 3 1/4"x 3 1/4" and popped up on dimensionals.  I do miss the chocolate chip striped ribbon and I am so glad I have a roll of it left.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: