Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Invite x 2

I helped my co-worker Nicole make these Halloween invitations. Her birthday is on Halloween and she throws a party with her family to celebrate. I got the idea from my friend Christine who did a similar invitation layout. This is a card front invitation. I did the text and black stamp inages on the My Digital Studio on White cardstock. To print, I did 4 of them together on a piece of 8.5x11 cardstock. Then we put them on a piece of 4.25x5.5 black cardstock. Next we stamped the spooky house image in Elegant Eggplant (purple is her fav color) but we stamped off the first inking on stratch paper and then on the cardstock so that the image is a lighter version. We punched the holes with the Crop-a-dile at the 1" and 3". Add the ribbon thru them and knotted a dotted piece in the middle. She found some black envelopes and lite purple gel pen to writing the addresses. (the background is a folder in my office)
Then I took the layout and made it a invitation in My Digital Studio form.  I added the baroque swirls and the purple pumpkin face and ribbon in Rich Razzleberry. 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: