Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Weekend has begun!


This week has been VERY busy!  But it has been productive! So I am going to post over the holiday weekend to make up for it and show all the things that I have been making for Halloween.
I made these mini luminaries for my co-workers.  I followed the tutorial over at Splitcoaststampers here:  luminary TUTORIAL  It was easy to follow and after the first trial luminary, it was smooth sailing to make 6 more.  I did some with the stamped Staz On in Black of the tree all all four sides.  Others were done with the owl punch and bird punch.  I got the fake t-lites to put in them.  The ladies really liked them! 
Today, I went to Allison's Halloween Party at school.  They made a spider with snacks and candy.  Ate popcorn and chips and then they played a fun "wrap the mummy" game.  Allison and her 2 classmates did a great job!  It was so fun to watch them.
Have a magical spooky day!
Cindy

No comments: