Tuesday, April 1, 2014

So Very Grateful Card - Artisan WOW


 Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our April box of Stampin' UP products from the 2014 Occasions Catalog! This box was full of STAMP SETS!!! So get ready to see some exciting stuff this month! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire you! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my design inspired So Very Grateful card.
( I volunteered to do the blog buttons this month! I used the beautiful download called Blossoms Abound.)
What do you get when you take home decor inspiration, 
a masking tape technique and a beautiful spring stamp set? 
 Stampin Up posted this picture on their Pinterest page and I immediately loved the pool party and white wide striped design. I had seen several samples of these masking tape technique and was wanting to try it myself. I love the textured look of it. It is not hard to do at all!  Then I took just one of the several awesome stamp sets in our April box called So Very Grateful. Immediately you would think to watercolor on those flowers like many are doing but I wanted a softer look so I just stamped it in the same Pool Party ink.
Some of my favorite things on this card:
The On Film Framelits Dies and made my own viewfinder and placed it slightly angled off the card.
The combination of the two stamp images from the So Very Grateful Stamp set where one can be cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelit Dies.
The Itty Bitty Punch Pack flowers with the dotted center in Basic Gray.
I used the cute Ampersand clip from the Hardware Clips Essentials.
And of course the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

I am definitely inspired.. you rocked this!

Cathy Caines said...

This is absolutely stunning Cindy!!! I love it!!!!!!!!! And I love that bathroom!

Connie Collins said...

OMG...I just love this. I really need to give the masking tape technique a try.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to give this technique a try. An inspiration for some other stamps that just call for watercolouring