Friday, April 4, 2014

Leadership Geometric Scrapbook Page

Today is the last of my Leadership samples! I am so thankful to Stampin Up for asking our team to do the display samples for their Leadership Conference in January. It really pushed me creatively and I feel like I did some of my best work. I hope that the participants took away something from our Artisan Design Team's work and was able to be inspired and excited about Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions Catalog this year! 

The Geometric Stamp Set was offered to demos at Leadership for a Make-n-Take. We were to showcase samples of other ideas to use with the stamp set.  I want to show how you can take this hard graphic stamp set and make it a softer look. As soon as I saw the wording CHEER UP BUTTERCUP, I knew right away what photo to use! Love my Alli girl!
Some of my favorite things on this page:
I stamped the triangles in Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush. I hand cut them out because we did not have the triangle punch out yet. You can get it now!!!! 
The stitching on the page - I added the triangles in place with adhesive and then just ran the page thru my sewing machine leaving the thread ends out.
The use of the Paper Doilies to soften the page.
The pop of Bermuda Bay DSP on the bottom of the page.
The Gorgeous Grunge stamp in Smoky Slate for a bit of splatter.
I hope that you like my scrapbook page and can use it to inspire you! 
Thank you for joining me these past few weeks here and 
seeing all that I made for Stampin Up Leadership Conference!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

1 comment:

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, this page is adorable. I love how you used the triangles to create a banner.