Friday, April 11, 2014

Epic Day This and That Scrapbook Page

Here is a page I made awhile back but wanted to share as this warmer weather gets us thinking about summer traveling. I used the Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper with Coaster Board. Did you know that you can use the framelits dies on the Coaster Board to cut it? YES! I used the Square Framelits to cut out my Polaroid frame and the Circle Framelits to cut the circle embellishment on the bottom. The cameras and arrows from the Around the World stamp set were hand cut. I used MDS to create the word on my photo image and printed from home. I just dragged the photo to a 8.5x11 project, changed to the size I wanted and then added a text font to the top of the photo. The font is called Return to Sender and is a fav of mine. I think this would make a great first page in a scrapbook as like a title page or introduction to the trip. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

No comments: