Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Leadership Geometric Love Card

The Geometric Stamp Set was offered to demos at Leadership for a Make-n-Take. We were to showcase samples of other ideas to use with the stamp set.
I really love this card! So simple and easy to make! A WOW workshop card for sure!
Some of my favorite things on this card:
The dotted background was created with the circle stamp in the set. I stamped off to get the multi tone look. Smoky Slate is my favorite color!
The hearts! I stamped the dotted triangle stamp in Strawberry Slush first and then punched them out with the small heart punch. Fancy!
The scallop trim piece in Crushed Curry on the bottom of the tag.
The Chalk Talk Framelits which were used after I stamped the sentiment for easy placement.
The Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon! About to retired in soon! :(

I hope that you like my card and can use it to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Just ONE more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

No comments: