Monday, April 21, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #63


Joan brought us another fabulous challenge sketch page this week! I have been using these scrapbook page sketches to get my recent Disney trip in MDS to print!  I used some of the rectangle parts as photo boxes to capture parts of our morning at the MK.  The others I filled with Big Top Birthday DSP. I left the background white to make the DSP and photos stand out on the page.

Did you hear that Stampin' Up is offering FREE SHIPPING this week April 21st - 25th and that it INCLUDES MDS Printing!!!! Be still my heart! I gotta get this photo album done fast and get some other projects printed as well!
You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Love your page Cindy! Great idea to add more photos in place of paper layers. Looks like you had a great vacation!

beth rush said...

I wouldn't have thought the photos would work in the skinny strips but they look fantastic! fun page!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is fab, Cindy! I love the photos in the small rectangular boxes.