Monday, April 7, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #61

I just got back from vacation and while gone I took some time to myself to get some digital scrapbooking done. It was heavenly! I had Tara's sketch to work from to complete one of the pages of our last Disney trip in September 2013. We love going to Epcot and seeing the countries. Mexico is one of our favorites for the food, drinks and shopping. 

I love the layered photos. I used the Purple Passion Kit download and recolored the pattern DSP to Calypso Coral. The brush images are from the Geometrical Stamp download. My favorite part is the multi-coloring of the New Mexico brush image from Nifty Fifty download! I cropped it to just Mexico and then colored it in free hand with the Coloring Tool. Give it a try on your next MDS project!

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow, I love your idea for the Mexico title! That turned out awesome!!! Great page.