Thursday, April 24, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - My Sunshine Baby Boy

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. I have been working on pages from my latest Disney trip but I made time to make a page of this sweet baby boy.
One day while watching my godson, I took some pictures of him cause he was just so stinkin cute and I wanted to remember him at this age too. I remember taking pictures of both of my girls at his age on the belly playing with toys. They grow up so fast! Snuff snuff.

I used a combination of elements from all over my library of downloads. My friend Amber does lovely work with this style and I was challenged to give it a try here. So here is my very long supply list:

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\For The Home #3
Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\See Ya Next Year - embellishments\See Ya Next Year - washi tape #3
    Embellishments\Natural Chevron Ribbon - point
    _Designer Kits\Fan Fair - embellishments\Fan Fair - stitching black 8b (re-colored)SMOKY SLATE
    _Designer Kits\This And That Retro Fresh Washi Tape - washi tape #2
    _Designer Kits\This And That Retro Fresh Washi Tape - washi tape #3
    Essential Wooden Elements - embellishments\Essential Wooden Elements - heart
        Brads\Basic Gray - brad
    Shaped Clips\Shaped Clips - black airplane (re-colored) White     
Stamps
    Splatters\Ink Splatters\Ink Splatter 4, Calypso Coral
    Splatters\Ink Splatters\Ink Splatter 4, Calypso Coral
    Epic Overlays\Epic Overlays - cloud 1, COASTAL CABANA
    _Designer Kits\Hello World\Hello World - boy, Calypso Coral
   _ Moments Ago\Moments Ago - sunshine, Color = BASIC GRAY
    _Designer Kits\Sweet Little One\Sweet Little One - 5 months, Calypso Coral    
Punches
    Extras\Starburst Punches - 1, Daffodil Delight
    1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\For The Home #4
    1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\For The Home #1
    Extras\My Way\My Way - my way, Fill Color = BASIC GRAY

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to try a little of everything 
on your next MDS scrapbook page!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Cindy, this is gorgeous! I love it! What cute little guy :)

Holly VanDyne said...

Ooooh, Cindy! I absolutely love this! I want to squeeze those sweet cheeks! :)

stampinjul said...

How fun and colorful! Ooo, he is so cute!

beth rush said...

wonderful page Cindy! love all the little elements, especially that airplane clip in the sky! but cutest of all is that baby!!

Cori Kozak said...

This is fabulous Cindy! I think I must scraplift it!! :)