Monday, April 14, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #62


It is my turn this week to bring the card sketch. I went with the angled trend that seems to catch my eye lately. I made the sketch with a general word across the card which you can replace with any word. I choose to make my card for some dear friends that are moving in the next few months. So it is a congratulations to their new adventure! I will need to make a MISS YOU version of this card after they have gone. (tear)


You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

No comments: