Friday, April 18, 2014

Love This Scrapbook Page

Today I wanted to share a page that I made using some of my favorite things that I love from the 2014 Occasions Catalog and a favorite picture of me with my baby girl Alli. Remember back in January when I posted this clever little gem? 
I wanted to try and make a scrapbook page with the same rubber circle template. I used Smoky Slate Stampin Up Write Marker on a 12x12 Smoky Slate Cardstock. I just added the circles til I filled the page. Then I just took some of my favorite products to add the finishing layers. The color combo is Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.
My favorite things on this page:
Perfect Pennants Stamp Set
Essentials Wooden Elements
Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon
Ampersand Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Angled Tag Topper Punch
Coordinations Cardstock Smoky Slate
Paper Doilies
My Digital Studio download Moments Ago - A MUST HAVE!
and using my e-cutter to create the title love this

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

No comments: